Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Condo

The company Steven works for sets us up in apartments every year. Everyone that works in our office lives in the same complex, which is really fun. This year we got condos! I love the location. We are in Renton, just 20-30 minutes away from downtown Seattle. I wake up every morning and look out of the window and still can't believe that we get the opportunity to live in such a pretty place! We live right across the street from Lake Washington and Coulon Beach Park. Target is right down the street, along with LA Fitness (which we go to every morning when we aren't being lazy :) ) The new Seattle Seahawks training facility is also very close, as is a huge Boeing facility.


Our condos are 3 stories. The stairs are a major PAIN, but we are getting used to them.
A back view of our condos.
Disclaimer: These aren't pictures of my actual kitchen. I wish my kitchen was currently decorated this cute! But, this is what the main floor of our condo looks like!










And this is the best part... The view from our blacony and bedroom window!

3 comments:

  1. Lexa! LOVE your condo! I had no clue you were living in Seattle. Gorgeous view- i'm jealous! Although I do have perfect view of Mount Graham. :) I would love to have a lake view from the window- SWEET! Glad you found us. You two are so cute. Keep on blogging so we can see what you're up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous condos! We love Washington and are so jealous of you guys! Sounds like its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete