Sunday, January 31, 2010

Families Are Forever

This past week Steven and I were able to attend my cousin Jill's sealing to her hubby Tom and their little girl Annie. It was a great reminder of the wonderful blessings we are able to receive when we attend the temple. It was the first sealing besides my own that I have ever been to; it was nice to hear those words again and be reminded of my wedding day. Their little girl was so cute all dressed in white with her big green pacifier! I'm so grateful for the gospel and the knowledge of our loving Heavenly Father. Congrats Daleys! We are so happy for you, and are super excited to meet your next little one on the way!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go! I'm bummed I missed it. We all wanted to go so bad, but is just wasn't working out....too many other things going on that day. I'm excited for them. Aren't Temple sealings so neat?

    ReplyDelete