Saturday, January 9, 2010

Its January Already?!

Well its been way too long. The past few months have flown by; especially the holidays! We both made it through the fall semester with A's and B's and are glad its over. Here a few pictures from the past couple of months. I really REALLY need to be better about taking more pictures. That is one of my new years resolutions. Hold me to it!

Thanksgiving 2009 at the Conners!
Steven with his parents, sisters, and brother.

We met our nephew for the first time. Such a cutie!


Merry Christmas?? haha this is the ONLY Christmas-related picture I have.

So, Steven surprised me with my very own SNOWBOARD, bindings, boots, goggles, Burton pants and anything else I need for snowboarding and we went up to Sunrise right after Christmas. This is me in my lovely red coat during my lesson.
Unfortunately, I had a horrible cold and was having problems with my back. Going snowboarding just made both of these problems a lot worse. We woke up the next morning and decided to cut our trip short and just go home. I felt really bad about the seemingly wasted trip, but we really had fun anyways! Hopefully we can make it back up there again before the season ends.
Uh, yeah. I was falling on my butt too much to take any more pictures...!
That was the only one we got.

AND.....

Monday will be DAY 1 of P90x for me and Steven. I am SO SO excited to do this! Wish me luck because I've heard its super intense. Don't expect a "before" pic, but stay tuned for our rockin bods! ;) We hope!

4 comments:

  1. speaking of "yea for updates!"
    we miss you guys, lets get together soon. sounds like a fun christmas, and let me know how p90x is. i've heard great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p90x is AWESOME! I did it for a week and a half before I found out I was pregnant and it is some intense crap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with p90x! I had someone burn it for me I put a few of them in the DVD player to watch a little bit, got scared, and they still are sitting in the same place! LOL! No, really I want to do them with my husband, but it doesn't work with his schedule. Someday.... But good luck, it looks pretty intense. Let us know how it goes. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P90X is incredible. I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete