Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two Years Down, Forever to Go!

Its hard to believe that it has been two years since this cRaZy, LOVE filled day!






I'm so happy I found such an amazing person who is PERFECT for me!

I'm so grateful that with the blessings of the temple, Steven and I have the opportunity to be together forever.  After two short years, forever still sounds pretty dang good!
This year for our anniversary we stayed in a resort up in Carefree.  We spent the day on Saturday shopping around in Scottsdale and ate dinner at PF Changs!  The resort was beautiful and were able to have the hot tub, pool, and fireplace all to ourselves later that night. 
 
We had an awesome relaxing weekend that was REALLY needed.  Thanks Steven, for the best 2 years ever!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's already been two years! Sounds like you guys had an amazing anniversary. Hope it's a beautiful third year too (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems so crazy! Sounds like you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you guys! Thanks for posting on our blog. I'm glad somebody hasn't given up on me! I can't believe it's been two years for you two. That's crazy! Time flies. I never did get to see your wedding pictures. They are beautiful. I'm happy to hear you guys are doing good. Have you found out anything about schooling? (I think your mom told me you were applying to several places..I could be wrong though) Anyway, we wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete