Friday, April 1, 2011

Same Jersey

I love this! Mostly because its about Thatcher (my mom's hometown, where I went to junior college, where I met Steven...) And, my cousin Spencer is mentioned at the kickoff! Listen for the quote by President Uchtdorf at the end. I wish I kept that in mind as I come across people on a daily basis. I'm grateful for the youth in the neighboring town of Pima who years ago were a great example to Steven and helped him get baptized around the same time in his life as the kid in the video. It humbles me to think that a whole generation (our children) will have the gospel in their lives because of his decisions. I know his family has always been very supportive of his decision to become a member of the church because of the goodness they see in Steven. Its our prayer that they will some day make the decision to be converted as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! i hadn't seen that one yet. very cool. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete