Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh Boy!

So my life right now consists of work. Work consists of answering phones all day while being bored out of my mind, but mostly it consists of a bunch of crazy boys. Thank goodness I have the other awesome wives out here to keep me sane. Here are a few examples of the "fun" times we have with our boys...



The other night Steven came home and made me come outside with the camera to see these HUGE slugs that one of the guys found on a house he knocked on. I've never seen such huge slugs!

Steven was super sweet and decided to torture the poor thing by pouring salt all over it. It didn't live much longer...


A bunch of the guys also decided to grow mustaches. They were sick. I wouldn't let them in if they knocked on MY door! They all colored them in with mascara, black markers, etc to make sure they looked good in pictures... This is Steven's buddy Anthony who begged to use my mascara; I gave him a Sharpie instead...

THANK YOU STEVEN FOR NOT GROWING ONE! =)


And, here they all are showing off their manlihood by doing 4-man pushups. Boys... The married boys were sure to show up all the single guys though and WON.

2 comments:

  1. ewwwwww. I hate that slug. Mindee accidentally put her hand on one the other day...barf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nasty slugs,glad i missed those. the 4 man push ups looked entertaining though

    ReplyDelete